Intellectual Property Attorney | What are your benefits?
Intellectual Property (IP): this is undoubtedly a great part of your success! As one of the basic steps in our development, IP is often the key-factor in our economic decisions. intellectual property attorney.
In order to be used effectively in the business strategy of each company, the exploiting and protection of the intellectual property rights (and copyrights) should aim for:
- Creating new market opportunities;
- Revenue growth and cost reduction;
- Developing organizational culture and identity;
- Developing and improving products and services;
- Adapting marketing strategy to current economic conditions;
- Hindering competition to copy or imitate your company’s products.
Intellectual property and copyright: What services do we offer?
We can provide consultancy and advisory services, but also legal assistance and representation in industrial property on:
- Registration of trademarks, drawings, designs and inventions:
- Nationally at the State Office for Inventions and Trademarks (OSIM);
- At the European Office for Harmonization of the Internal Market (OHIM);
- Internationally at the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
- Registration at the Romanian Office for Copyright (ORDA)
- In the National Register of Private Copy;
- In the National Register of Phonograms;
- In the National Register of Computer Programs
- Obtaining ORDA certificate / permit for registration of holographic markings.
- Protection of the industrial property rights:
- Domain names;
- Geographical indications;
- Industrial models.
- Drafting contracts, notices, including summons and prior-conciliation procedure;
- Dispute resolution on the right of IP;
- Negotiating and drafting contracts:
- Distribution of the intellectual and industrial property rights;
- Drafting contracts on:
- Rental of a work,
- Theatrical or musical performance;
- Franchise IP rights;
- Unfair Competition.
More available legal services can be found on Lawyer page.
Contact us by filling in the form on our CONTACT page.